This workflow is focused primarily on converting your LAS file output from Site Scan into either an RCP or RCS file, so you can use the Point Cloud files in Autodesk software.
You must have ReCap installed in your computer.
1. Download the LAS file from Site Scan Manager
2. Open Recap and select, “Scan Project”
3. Name your new project and click, “Proceed”
4. Uncompress the ZIP file
5. Drag and drop all the LAS files
6. Import files → Index Scans
7. Wait until “Loading Scans” reaches 100% → Launch Project
8. Hover the mouse over the HOME icon, go to save and select the Export button
9. Save the file as an RCS or RCP.
If there's any question, please contact your Success Services Engineer for additional assistance.