After flying a survey with the Site Scan Field App, you can either upload the photos directly from the app (See related article) or do it from your computer using Site Scan Manager.
- Go to the Projects list and navigate to the one you had selected before performing the flight.
- Inside the project you’ll have a flight’s list, if you don’t see your newest flight make sure to connect your iPad WiFi and open Site Scan Field app for it to sync in the new data.
- After selecting the flight corresponding to the one you performed, the screen will change to the map view. Notice that the flight doesn’t have any data in it, everything is grayed out.
- To upload your photos to the empty flight, you will find a "+" button at the bottom-left corner of your screen
- Inside the list you will find the Photos menu which will trigger a new window.
- Inside the new screen, you’ll be able to drag and drop the images that you want to upload or navigate your computer using the Upload Photos button.
- After uploading and saving the images, you only need to start processing the flight by clicking the gear icon next to the "+" sign button.
Uploading images to Site Scan Manager without using Site Scan Field app
- Go to the Projects menu and select the one where you want to upload the photos.
- Click the New Flight button to trigger the creation window.
- Input a flight name and click the save button.
- Upload you photos by dragging and dropping them to the window or navigate your computer by clicking the Upload Photos button.
- After uploading and saving the photos, make sure to start processing the flight by clicking the gear icon on the bottom-left corner.